This is not a real life exam, it’s just a subtle way to encourage self development, so relax, attempt the few questions and have fun.
Please enter your email:
1. DDoS means:
2. A hacker has managed to gain access to a Linux host and stolen the password file from
/etc/passwd. How can he use it?
3. Which of the following lists are valid data-gathering activities associated with a risk
4. Least privilege is a security concept that requires that a user is
5. Using Windows CMD, how would an attacker list all the shares to which the current user
context has access?
6. A common cryptographical tool is the use of XOR. XOR the following binary values:
7. One way to defeat a multi-level security solution is to leak data via
8. Which of the following programming languages is most vulnerable to buffer overflow
9. Which protocol is used for setting up secured channels between two devices, typically in
10. Which of the following network attacks relies on sending an abnormally large packet size that
exceeds TCP/IP specifications?
Question 1 of 10
Comments are closed.